Articles on this Page
- 11/14/17--20:27: _Australia: The art ...
- 11/15/17--19:54: _Australia: Quirks i...
- 11/22/17--18:28: _Australia: Quirks i...
- 11/24/17--18:57: _Australia: Brands a...
- 12/01/17--20:18: _Australia: Quirks i...
- 12/03/17--22:34: _Australia: Thorne v...
- 12/06/17--23:56: _Australia: Quirks i...
- 01/05/18--04:00: _Australia: It is mi...
- 01/04/18--18:42: _Australia: Mental i...
- 01/04/18--19:13: _Australia: I am lat...
- 01/09/18--01:20: _Australia: Family l...
- 01/19/18--21:04: _Australia: Sexual h...
- 01/31/18--03:13: _Australia: Principa...
- 02/09/18--23:08: _Australia: Lack of ...
- 02/14/18--03:10: _Australia: Workplac...
- 02/14/18--03:18: _Australia: Long ser...
- 02/22/18--17:54: _Australia: The top ...
- 02/28/18--19:45: _Australia: The top ...
- 02/28/18--20:13: _Australia: Why your...
- 03/06/18--21:46: _Australia: ACCC rep...
- 11/24/17--18:57: Australia: Brands as a legal asset - Swaab Attorneys
- 01/09/18--01:20: Australia: Family law and caveats - Swaab Attorneys
These 10 deal sheet items should help to ensure a smoother and more robust process during corporate sale negotiations.
This series of articles examines some unusual award clauses in modern awards, which are sometimes missed by employers.
Unlike most other modern awards, clause 31 provides that employees are entitled to an additional week of annual leave.
Once you have identified, valued and protected your brands, you would be in a position to exploit the potential in them.
Some awards provide that redundancy pay is payable by certain small business employers (albeit on a reduced scale).
This recent High Court judgment appears to broaden the circumstances in which a Financial Agreement can be set aside.
There is no limit to the ordinary hours a casual employee can work and no overtime is payable in the Horticulture Award.
It is a common misconception that an inheritance received after separation should be excluded from the property pool.
Where the parent's mental health could be a risk to the children, protecting the children will be the Court's priority.
It is important to comply with Court Orders at specific times, as consequences for breach of orders can be significant,
In separation, when one party is not registered on the title of property, lodging a caveat may secure
Employers should consider an action plan, in case allegations of serious misconduct are made against senior executives.
The proper engagement of a principal contractor is fundamental to managing WHS risk in construction projects.
These cases demonstrate that hope may not be lost for an employer in cases where there are procedural deficiencies.
Issues arising from workplace relationships need to be considered dispassionately, focusing on impact on the employer.
Entitlement of an employee to long service leave is regulated by State or Territory based legislation.
When dismissing a full-time or part-time employee, the Fair Work Act provides for a mandatory minimum period of notice.
The rules on termination pay are extremely complex and it is no surprise that this is an area where errors often occur.
A company power of attorney authorises a person/s to act on behalf of a company and sign certain documents on its behalf.
Franchisors will be pursued and infringement notices issued for failure to adequately comply with code disclosure requirements.